The new Intro to Powerlifting program is live! The first scheduled date is Wednesday July 6, 2016.
This is where you begin at SBWC. Intro to Powerlifting consists of 8 1-hour sessions over the course of 1 month. Here are the important bits:
- We meet twice a week: Wednesdays at 8pm and Saturdays at 1pm.
- You will learn how to perform the Squat, Bench Press, Deadlift, Military Press, and a number of accessory lifts.
- Each lift will be broken down into easily understood bite-size pieces. Safety and skill acquisition are our priorities.
- In addition to learning the fundamentals of each lift, you will also learn gym culture, powerlifting culture, and SBWC culture (GUMMY BEARS!). Our environment and our coaching style is fun, low-stress and supportive.
- When you complete the class you will have the option of joining the open training sessions at SWBC.
- All you have to do is show up with a positive mental attitude, and we’ll take care of the rest.
The cost of the course is $325. For a limited time you can use the discount code INTROPL for $75 off. Tell your friends and spread the word!!